When I get bored....I always go sightseeing, I chose Venice because I know a rather nice man from Venice lol
I'm fairly sure somebody will tell me the name of this bridge...it seems too distinctive to not be recognised. Sorry if you think I should know lol
(Rialto Bridge. thanks sweetie :) )
The sim itself seemed very detailed and even tho I have absolutely no idea what Venice looks like...it felt authentic, well as authentic as pixels and prims can make anyway
After posing on the bridge I went wandering down numerous alleys...and I only fell into the canals twice!! must be some kind of record for me
There were places to cuddle your loved ones on the bridge (good for photos) and there was a large area that had poses and intans for dancing....would have been quite romantic in the sunset I think, unfortunately there were no men around that I could hijack and find out :(
After an hour of wandering....and frequently getting lost (I have no sense of direction :D) I decided to sit at a waterside cafe and hope that a sexy italian would come buy me a coffee.....signs off feeling very thirsty, but optimistic as ever :)





Wow! Beautiful shots and an excellent job on linking :D
ReplyDeleteLol ty...I had to ask about linking...even tho i have done it before. i retain information.....not at all lol
ReplyDeleteThe Bridge is Rialto Bridge (Ponte di Rialto).
ReplyDeleteOn the second pic you are on top of the bridge, on your right Riva del Vin on your left Riva del Carbon. On the last pic you are sitting in a reastaurant on Riva del Vin, I will not suggest you to eat there, the view is breathtaking, but the place is for tourists :) but you are a tourist, I'll take you to a different place.
You can take me anywhere darlin ;)
DeleteYou're a real bitch sometimes. You make me feel like a piece of meat and not in the good ways either. I suspect I'm not the only one. Its easy to demonize someone you don't understand, well I did that a bit with you. I'm sorry I blocked you before, I never really gave you a fair chance to shine. I'm really tired and high on Jolly Ranchers, so I'm not making much sense. Anyways, I'm glad you enjoyed my hunt review :)
ReplyDelete