I had two different people tell me this place was worth a visit, so...for once I listened :)
Chou Chou is best experienced with region settings and music and media turned on, if you don't you'll miss the entire thing.
So this is the landing point, a kind of minimalist beach, these ladders are your teleports, so lets go
Here we are in Islamey, if you put the cinematic HUD on, you'll be looking at trees probably now, I took mine off at this point lol.
This is a beautiful, but small garden. You can sit here and just drink in the peace, I put my settings at midday at one point so you can see the colours a little better.
When you are done communing with your inner soul, take the teleport to Babel and watch the show, this is where you'll need media more than anything. i spent ages here..mainly waiting for each show to end and give me more stairs to climb :)
The black squares....you click them and listen :)
When you're done with being a composer and you reach the top room, take the TP to the Cathedral at Memento. This place is just so.....wow...for the builders out there, you'll appreciate the work that went into this place
Finally...my inner peace humming along nicely, I had to leave, but i think i'll be back, even if its only to play the music...a beautiful interlude for my day
I should just add....these photos don't do justice to the experience, the sounds and media you can't capture in a photo





.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment